Welcome

On this site you will find information about my professional background generally in civil and structural engineering. This includes my past and recent experiences throughout my employment in the power generation and transmission firm in the Philippines and currently, in a power transmission design consultancy in Australia. I have been mostly involved in the design preparation and tendering for various projects in Overhead Transmission Lines and Substations from site development to detailed structural design using licensed engineering software package and computerized design platforms. It is also viewed on this site my resume which outlines my experiences in the Philippines, Australia and Overseas. With my most recent employment in O’Donnell Griffin, this organization provides project solutions on engineering and design for specific industry sectors locally and overseas. From conceptual design to construction documentation, we bring together the right expertise and experience to engineer project solutions which meet the required industry standard.